...
...
...

20111111

My phone is finally back


After a month of having a disconnected phone (actually a month, it got disconnected on the 12 of October), it is finally back!  I don't mind not having a phone.  
But the sucky thing about the disconnected phone situation is that people could still contact you.


I prefer not having a phone and not being contacted all together, but when I get contacted, but can't respond, I just feel rude.


After at least 6 calls to the dudes at 3 in India, my Mum finally took over, called some important people in Australia (the TIO) who apparently have higher authority over phone companies and soughted it out in one day (when I have been trying for the past month with no succession).   


So everyone, feel free to call me (don't call me), because I can now respond!!


Now I can get back to doing what I do best:





Untitled-2








No comments:

Post a Comment