...
...
...

20110801

Party's over



Yesterday, I went to work, having not changed out of my uniform or taken off my shoes in 24 hours.
I was still drunk and I woke up half an hour after we were supposed to start work on Gabby's kitchen floor, covered in candle wax and bruises.

I need to get my shit together.
Sure it was fun while it lasted, playing with the neighbours dog and unleashing him into her housemates beds at 8 o'clock in the morning, painting Sam's fingernails, drinking copious amounts of red wine from tea cups at 10 o'clock in the morning, but I think it has gone too far and now it must stop.

I haven't been home, basically in over a month.
I am so tired that I feel like I am constantly scattered and completely numb.

Being stupidly crazy is no longer fun when you are the only two still going and everyone else has got proper lives with responsibilities.


So this week, I plan to stay home, in bed and do nothing but eat delicious food and watch the OC.



2931_005



2931_006



No comments:

Post a Comment