...
...
...

20110617

Al dente means to the point

"...in my dreams the world would come alive, becoming so captivatingly majestic, free and ethereal, that afterwards it would be oppressive to breathe the dust of this painted life." - Invitation to a Beheading.


P6151170



As I walked home from work today in the sunshine, listening to the blissful sounds of Bright Eyes, I had this feeling of total euphoria that was so strange.
I felt like I was so happy that my body couldn't hold onto all of it and as if I would soon burst.  There was total contentment, not an ounce of sadness or fret. I looked like a super weirdo, as I had a huge grin on my face the entire time too.


This isn't the first time this has happened within the past months and it happens more and more on a regular basis, it's almost so amazing that it's scary.








No comments:

Post a Comment