...
...
...

20110323

My hair is getting pretty long now

I know lately it has been reflection paradise here, but I was thinking about it (again) today, and I actually can't remember the last time things were this blissful.

For the first time in longer than I can remember ago, I have actually been whole-heartedly content with life.
It's actually crazy and it's freaking me out a little.
I don't have a single stress - even the things I should be stressed about, I'm not, I don't worry about what people think about me anymore - Kat got a pretty good dose of this tonight - I don't feel the slightest bit of sadness towards anything, even things I think I should still be sad about.
It's fucking glorious.

More glorious than I ever could have imagined and more glorious than I dared have believed.
I don't think I would change one single thing.
Not a single thing.

Except maybe that I was rich and could make sick beatz.

I'm also going to make a television show called 'My Kitten Rules' and stream it live from this here blog.



P1020298

Peats Ridge



Photography 027

My first ever photo-taking with my Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment