...
...
...

20110217

A quicky before I leave..

I ment a blog post you sicko.

Last night, I didn't end up going to my Nan's house for fun times, but instead went home to find Kat sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine.
I thought 'I might go and get a bottle so I can have a glass with you'. So that is exactly what I did.
Little did I know that it would be that same bottle that would have us both sitting on the balcony from the time I got home, until the time we went to bed at 1 o'clock this morning.

At the time, it seemed like a good decision to finish the bottle, instead of leaving what was left.. I can tell you today, that this was not the case.

However, in good fortune, I did not further my embarassment by showing the neighbours the Elaine dance.. always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment