...
...
...

20110218

Life is fucking glorious

It occurred to me on my walk home from work tonight, that life, at the moment, is beyond glorious and has been for the past few weeks.
I absolutely adore my new job, where I worked tonight and got set up on a 'hot date' with a customer's son on Wednesday night. What do we know? He's 21, his name is Ben, he lives on Brunswick st and he is a tattoo artist.. could be a potential date-rapist - well one can only hope ;).
I adore my tafe course.
I have been having the greatest times at home.
My friends are the loveliest friends alive.

Today Rowan came over and we watch Kick Ass.. the best movie in the world.

I really don't think anything could dampen my mood.

At least I thought that until I came home and discovered a HUGE gekko behind the kite hanging in my room.
I screamed and hyperventilated and almost fainted, but luckily Kat (2) was home to get it out for me.. At least I hope it's out.

Right now though, I am exhausted due to the fact that I was up until almost 3 o'clock this morning with a new friend of mine (I did however fit in a sneaky nap on his couch)..

So goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment