...
...
...

20110209

I need to pee

That post last night made absolutely no sense..
I was really sleepy.
It's a shame because I wanted to write this great detailed sprawl about how this year is going to be a great year.

The past few days I actually feel like I am back to my old self again.
The self I haven't been in almost a year.
I remember back to this time last year and I think 'yeah it's sad, very sad in fact' but the truth is that I have been holding onto those memories of three perfect months and pretending that there wasn't nine months when I was unhappy and lonely.
I held onto them because I wanted more than anything for those events and the happiness to come back and when it didn't, I panicked.

But now, whilst I might be less a few people, I feel happy again and I feel like a weight has just been lifted off my ogar like shoulders.


No comments:

Post a Comment