...
...
...

20100621

It's Monday again

Good morning friends!

It’s Monday morning, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and I’m at work..
I’m going to try and take a more positive attitude towards work. I used to love my job, but now it’s become a piece of shit, and I’d like to go back to loving it again, things were so much nicer then.
Nuala has gone back to Ireland :(, she was my favourite around the office and it just won’t be the same without her.

Other than that, things are fine.
After a strenuous day yesterday, I managed to see that I am steering things rapidly into the ground and somehow need to avoid doing so – even if it means following my Mum’s diet plan (no sugar) so I get better again.
It’s been three and a half hours since I woke up (it feels like a lot longer than that) and I have managed to avoid sugar altogether and instead eaten a bowl of All Bran and a Mandarin.
Mandarins kind of freak me out a bit with all the white hairy stuff, so I make sure that I peel it all off before I eat it.

I also realised yesterday that maybe I should stop always trying to please other people, and just do what makes me happy, and then me being happy, will mean that I’m happy towards others in return.

So, tonight I am going to avoid being on the computer, creeping for hours on end – I do this all day at work anyway – and take some photographs (even though I am horribly crap, I do enjoy doing said activity), have a nice bath, get into my new pyjamas and paint my nails whilst watching Desperate Housewives.

WOW also, I just got a text-message reminder! My train station master left on Friday!! This is a sad moment in history – he was the greatest ticket master you could ever ask for. He bought me an egg at easter and he let me to IOU’s if I didn’t have enough money, and he knew where I was going without me having to ask, and he let be have consession rate, even though I’m not a student.
He’ll surely be missed every morning when I catch the train.

R.I.P Darren, I hope you’ve gone to a better place.
Note: He didn’t die, he got transferred to another station

Have a great day!
(I'll probably post again later on anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment