I tend to think of myself as useless, but sometimes interesting, so here are 8 and a half useless, but sometimes interesting facts that you may/may not have known.
1. Fossil Fuels are made from Dinosaur fossils that have been compressed and then eventually seeped to the surface of the earth
2. If you listen to loud things, the ear produces more wax to try and protect the eardrum
3. Playing lawn darts is illegal in Canada
4. An Axolotl can re-grow limbs in 2-3 months
5. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples
6. Desperate Housewives wasn’t on last night, in its place was Knocked Up
7. Sloths take two weeks to digest their food
8. The only nation whose name begins with an "A", but doesn't end in an "A" is Afghanistan.
9. The surface area of the earth is