...
...
...

20100417

I'm THAT excited that it is necessary to post -

I GOT INTO SYDNEY FASHION WEEK!
Smiles all round today!!
I bought 3 new things (karen walker top, Noemi Klein ring and Tristan Blair shoes), I had my first night back with my pals from VG, I went to rics/alumbra with Chloe AND then I got home to that amazing piece of news!
Life deffinatly complete.
I even called my parents in the UK - I'm not sure what time it is over there, but this was important news.

And I am so excited that I felt the need to tell SOMEONE so I thought - what better than to blogpost and tell my loyal follwers!

Okay, it's 1:24am, which is WAY past my 10:00pm bed time.

Sleep tight dewds. x

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYAYAAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

    ReplyDelete