...
...
...

20100418

Nightmare Island

We just heard news - my parents won't be back in Australia untill NEXT MONDAY!
This is possibly the worst news ever.. We have eaten our last frozen meal, there hasn't been milk /cereal / bread in the house for about 3 or 4 days, our previously cream couches are now have a grey tinge and not only are we physically starved, but we are also starved for attention/money.

That's another 6 days of no love and t.v. filled nights, and not having to wear outter clothes around the house - which personally I dont' really mind as I brought in this rule, but I think my brothers are starting to feel a bit alkward.

In heinsight though, it actually made me realise how much my mum does for us - and then how much I don't want to be a mother.
I'd rather just have really nice shoes

SPEAKING OF WHICH..
I wore my Tristan Blair's on Saturday/Satruday night and I felt like the prettiest girl at the ball.

Saturday night (last night) I had the grooviest time..
It started off in lame-city, but then very much improved, filling itself with some amazing dance moves on my part, some delicious wine and an embarrassing moment whilst doing the Elaine dance and then finding my head colliding with the door.

For those unfamilliar with the Elaine dance, not only do I pity you, but I also feel it is now my job to educate you -


So that pretty much sums up my weekend.
And today I fell in and out (but mostly in) of sleep on the couch aaaallll day, and once again I am still wearing the clothes that I was wearing last night.

I think a wash is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment