...
...
...

20090615

18 At Last

Well, today was finally the day.. the big 18.
Yesterday afternoon my extended family came round for afternoon tea, which then turned into afternoon champange, an early bed time and a headache this morning, but nevertheless, it was still lovely.
I've had a great day today aswell.
Over the last few weeks, I have been trying to decide what to get as an 18th birthday presant. I was choosing between a beautiful (Tiffany Blue) Tiffany & Co. wallet or a lovely pink stingray skin Via La Moda wallet. This morning I decided to go with the Via La Moda wallet, which then required a trip down to Marina Mirage on the Gold Coast. Once we got there however, I had second thoughts - maybe I did actually prefer the Tiffany one. Anyway, Mum, Dad and I went and had lunch at Versace whilst contemplating which one to buy.
I had the most delicious King Prawn Rissotto.. Oh my gosh!! It was the die for!
After lunch and a quick look around the shops, the verdict was in.. I did infact prefer the Tiffany & Co wallet. So we drove back up to Brisbane and bought it instead. It wasn't without pangs of guilt though because the staff and Via La Moda where incredibly lovely, however, I knew that it wasn't ment to be.
What a great birthday! I have been too spoilt!
Tonight, Kristen - my friend and Holly - my brothers girlfriend are coming over for dinner, Pesto Lamb and Corn Salad with Tomato and Avocado Salsa.. YUM!! And then at 8:30 my favorite show - Desperate Housewives - is on YAHHOOOO!
I don't think I could have asked for a better birthday! Thank you to everyone who sent e-mails, texts, facebook/myspace messages. You made my fabulous day even better!


My lovely new wallet

Zipper detail

Front shot
Inside Shot

(Photographs from Tiffany & Co website)

No comments:

Post a Comment