...
...
...

20110916

I will shortly punch someone


So I'm not sure what happened last night.
I know I worked.. I know I received some horrible news, and I know I managed to take off my make up, but not clear the things off my bed before getting under the covers.
I also know that I spent half an hour to Chloe on the phone at half past three.


I also know that until receiving said sad news - before finishing work - I was having the greatest fucking night.
I was smiling and dancing by myself.
My favorite things to do.


But alas, like most Thursday nights, I appear to have made a dick of myself to those I least wanted to.






I've been you-tubing for ages but can't find a second video I am satisfied with.. not that that has ever stopped me before,  so I will just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment