...
...
...

20110707

There are bee's in my boots



'Aru, you've got a chip on your shoulder'... 'A chip on my shoulder, where? I can't see it.'

Today is the perfect day to do something fun, such as speaking in the above lingo and what a glorious lingo it is.

It's my Mum's birthday today, so we went out for cake and coffee, to which she asked 'do many people say you look like a witch' I said 'why yes, yes they do'.
(Inside joke on the purple hair).
(It's not really an inside joke, but more a regular joke).
(I guess the jokes on me).


On a more saine note, I'm not going back to TAFE as my bank balance won't allow me.
It's sad as all hell, especially since my TAFE friends are the greatest friends in the world, but I guess that's the price you have to pay for buying nice shoes.


I got an app on my phone called 'how'd you get so fucking gangsta' (this may or may not be the real name) which allowed me to take these funky photo's whilst we drank beer or of tea cups.



IMG_0357





IMG_0335




1 comment:

  1. The photos look cool! What's the actual app name :P

    ReplyDelete