...
...
...

20110612

Back to excelling

I've got a beer, my notebook and Arcade Fire 'The Suburbs', I am now ready to get creative and do my study.

I'm pretty stoked, I have worked 29 hours in the past 3 days, plus I am working tomorrow, so I shall be raking in the cash money, getting myself outta debt and then moving onto bigger and better things.


This whole semester I have been outlandishly childish and screwing my responsibilities and doing things that seem like fun at the time, but I end up paying for later - prime example of not doing my assignments.

I feel like somehow this week I have kicked myself into gear and got on with things in an absurdly positive way.
Things are beyond amazing at the moment, I can't remember the last time (if ever) that I have been this genuinely content with life.


That being said, it's time to hit the books.



P4300918

This is my treasure chest, that is actually in a chest (suitcase) full of all the things I keep near and dear to my heart.



17.06.10 016





No comments:

Post a Comment