...
...
...

20110307

Paradise Period Falls

Yesterday Chloe and I attempted to go to Binna Burra for a picnic, unfortunately, because I have the most amazing directional skills, I got us lost and about half an hour off track. We still stopped at this picnic place which turned out to be pretty amazingly beautiful.

My camera died, just as I switched it on, but luckily the iPhone has a pretty phenomenal camera.

IMG_0031

IMG_0026

IMG_0025

IMG_0018

IMG_0014

IMG_0009


After we got back, we had a girls night with Ally which also involved a visit from Lewie who is a charming young gentleman that lives down the road.

Lately I have been having the greatest times with my friends.
I think I have finally got my priorities in order and I doubt that I will ever change from the way I am prioritising now as I now realise this is how it should be.

Now all I need is a pal who will do road trips with me every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment