...
...
...

20110319

My shoes are wet

Today is the greatest day to do exactly what I have done.. absolutely nothing.
I went out this morning and thought I would walk home from the city because the bus didn't come into the Valley, and I have to comment that I stand by my prior statement that a good umbrella is better than a good vagina tickle, as today, in the pouring rain, my umbrella kept turning inside out.

I then came home and Kat (<3) made me potato gems (mmm), and we watched Scrubs and I fell asleeeep.
This tiny sleep was glorious as I had not nearly enough sleep last night.

Lemmie and I spooned too, which was kinda nice.

I have taken way too many photo's of this cutie recently, he will soon need his own folder on my computer.


IMG_0114



IMG_0108



No comments:

Post a Comment