...
...
...

20101011

BREAKING NEWS

I'm in the midst of cleaning my bedroom in preparation for tomorrow's move, AND, I have thrown away all (but two) of  my Vogue magazines, a couple of Oyster's and a few other random ones.
THIS IS AMAZING FOR ME!

Those who have been into my bedroom will know that I am quite the magazine hoarder.  I don't usually collect things, and I find it easy to let go, but magazines are a whole new story.
I think that there may be a time in 6 years when I want to go back and look at them.
I think of them as a collectors piece, my children some would say, so this is a HUGE step for me.

Although, my number one magazine of all time is RUSSH.
I don't think they will ever leave my side.
I still haven't let go of one of those bad boys since 2007.
Creepy I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment