...
...
...

20100914

14th September 2010

I looked at my watch today and noticed it was the 14th of September.
I can’t believe how unbelievably fast this year is going.
It feels like just yesterday that it was coming into autumn and now we are almost into summer.
Has time always moved this fast, or is it just the fact that we are getting older and busier that it seems to be moving at lightning speed?

What I think is the scariest thing, is that I am sure one day soon, we will wake up and be 50.
I decided today that I shall make it my job to not let time fly away without making the most of it.
I want to do something exciting and laugh and learn and be spontaneous and make the most of living.
I don’t want to wake up when I’m 50 and look back wondering where my life had gone and why I hadn’t followed my heart.

I don’t want to have to rely on other people for fun, I want to be able to do it myself if I want (this may require getting my license).
I’d like to see the world, even if that only means the Great South East for the time being.
I don't want to be scared of being tired or people judging me.
I want to do anything I want to, because ultimately, how much time do we really have?



No comments:

Post a Comment