...
...
...

20100830

Mmm.. Weekend

This weekend was a pretty great one!

On Friday night, we had a birthday celebration for my Dad! Which Mum made a delicious roast for.. I LOVE roast. If you ever want to win over my heart – make me a roast.
Anyway, my Dad was still pretty jetlagged, so he went to bed really early, whilst I stayed up and watched The Holiday. God it’s a great movie!!

Then on Saturday, I woke up, had a lovely breakfast and watched Saturday Disney before Holly picked me up and we went to the cemetery.
Creepy? I think not!
We went to visit the Mayne Family Crypt – I’m reading a book about them at the moment and thought it would be interesting to go take a look at their graves (I plan on visiting just about everywhere they have ever been). They were a Brisbane family who murdered this man and took all his money and then became rich and what not. It’s SUPER interesting!

Then when I got home that afternoon I watched Four Weddings and a Funeral which was GREAT!
Chloe then came over for dinner and once we had finished we went to her house to watch a movie.
We got out It’s Complicated.
It was actually a really greatly funny movie too! (I’m swear all I have done the past few days is watch movies).

Then after Jeremy dropped me home, Jacob came over in preparation for a coastal trip on Sunday with myself and young Stevie.

I love going to the coast.
It’s probably one of my favourite things to do, especially when we go with a friend of choice (usually Steve or Tom) (Jacobs friends).
They are fun and we laugh and I get to laze around in the sun and read my book and the drives are always full of cheery smiles.

So there you have it, that was my weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment