...
...
...

20100813

Happy Friday 13th!

It’s been a busy few days, this past week.
Although in saying that I haven’t really done anything of much substance.
I’ve been staying at Jacobs house since Tuesday night and whilst we haven’t really accomplished much, we seem to have found many things to do to pass the time. Get your mind out of the gutter – I meant things like playing Guitar Hero on his new HUGE tv, going to Tom’s (Jacobs friend) place and playing Frisbee with his dog Gemma, playing more Guitar Hero, going to Jacobs parents house for dinner, draining Jacobs flooded car, going to bed late and then coming home from work early to sleep (I had nothing to do at work anyway, so I thought I would better utilise my time).

It’s been a good few days, great I might even say, I’ve spent some quality time with some of my favourite people doing things that I very much enjoy. Although I am very much looking forward to some time at home.

I sold my camera! – Thank you Andrew Stone, I’m glad it went to a home where it will be loved and used and taken care of – So right now, due to intense savings and sellings over the past few weeks I have the most amount of money I have ever had in my ENTIRE LIFE – although I must say it is still an incredibly dismal sum compared to many of my friends.

That being said though – there is still things for sale if anyone is interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment