...
...
...

20100706

Waaaah

Today is not a day for work, it’s a day for frolicking around on the beach, having a picnic in the park or reading my book in the top of a nice tree.
I think tiredness has made me the most lethargic, unmotivated person the world has ever seen.

I started writing that when it was sunny, but now it’s cloudy.
I just went for an hour long cab-ride to find this place to pick up some samples, but we couldn’t find it, so we didn’t get the samples.
But it’s now 10:30 :D.
The cab driver was also the nicest! That always makes things better.

Man, I’m so sleepy!
We had a failed attempt at seeing Toy Story 3 last night, but a triumphant attempt at cleaning Jacobs room.

It’s now 1:07pm.
It’s taken me all morning to write this post.
I just went and bought a trillion birthday presents for my mum and brother.
Buying presents is the bane of my existence.
I much prefer to make them, but alas, as luck would have it, they prefer the notion ‘it’s the gift that counts’ not ‘it’s the thought that counts’.
But unlike most years, I feel confident I have shopped with present success – usually I can never think of anything good to buy, so I get something that is most likely crap and then feel too embarrassed to put my name on the card.
I do love giving presents that you know will be appreciated – no matter whether they are bought or made.

Sorry about the crapness of this post - as I got told on Saturday night ‘you’re better than that Chuck’, by a young gentleman equally as creepy as myself – apparently not though, as crap posts – just like an unexpected poo – like to surface every now and then (more often than not) and plague my blog with lameness.

I don’t even know where I am going with this.. aaaaahh.. bye.




Buy me these.. Any takers??
Yes??
Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment