...
...
...

20100701

That will kill you, you know

This week has been the best week food-wise!!
Last night at Chloe’s, her mum made us Burritos, and at Jacobs on Tuesday we had Burritos, and at Chelsea’s on Monday we had Tacos!!
I love Taco’s and Burrito’s! They are my favourite food, aside from ice-cream – Bubblegum and Cookie dough from Cold Rock – delish!
Pretty much anything with o’s at the end of it is all right with me!

Sorry about the quality in my posts at the moment.
It may be the miserable weather, or possibly my miserable state, but I don’t feel as though I am being inspired by anything; no inspiration/lethargy = shit posts.
But with a bit of luck, it won’t go on for much longer.
However, I must say thank you to everyone who has stuck by me through good posts, and through bad (they are more often bad than good, so an extra thank you for that).

No comments:

Post a Comment