...
...
...

20100714

Filing may be the death of me

Wednesday morning; a morning best known for minimal work, maximum procrastination amongst the reception team at our office.
It is traditionally a day that should be filled with sunshine and pool toys, but is instead overshadowed by phone calls and computers.
I am starting to feel slightly sick, possibly because I overindulged myself with smarties.

So what does today have on the cards you ask? Well, to start with, a wee bit of internet creeping (which might I add has been at an all time low lately), then probably some filing, then last of all, I am putting together a proposal to get some new cutlery and crockery that matches for the office. Hopefully I shall have success!

For now however, my happiness hinges on whether or not I can convince someone to buy me these:



No comments:

Post a Comment