...
...
...

20100708

Come and get some used penis!

What a morning it has been.
Nothing much has really happened.. I’m just at work.
But, because I am at work, I got to thinking about work related things, and then that got me thinking about people in the office, then that got me thinking about Danny, my boss.
I think we need more people in the world like him. He’s so enthusiastic about everything and loves all things that are great.
I think I actually got lucky when it comes to the people I work with – in both jobs. They are all the most amazing ones that you shall ever meet.

I’m feeling a bit sentimental today.. My brother has gone to the army to do officer training.
Although I rarely see him anyway since he has moved out, I think not being able to see him will make me want to see him.
I think what I miss most about my brother not living at home, is not seeing his beautiful girlfriend Holly as often as I used to.
I really don’t think I could have asked for a better not-yet-sister-in-law. I kind of think of her as a sister and I couldn’t imagine her not being there.

My yard/garage sale is going ahead on Saturday.
If you want to come, but didn’t get the facebook invitation, shoot me an e-mail and I will reply with my address (I don’t really want to post it on the internet) charlieshires@ymail.com
Strangers are welcome, so don’t be shy!
Jerkface is putting in some of his boards and some other bits and pieces – possibly the fake penis that he uses when times are lonely and cold.

So common’ down and pick up some treats!
I’m also making muffins and other bits yummy things! (you may have to pay for them though, depending how generous / money tight I feel)
I might also make some gnarly posters, depending on how much time I have.

See you Satruday!

No comments:

Post a Comment