...
...
...

20100728

Billy and Me

There are so many things on my list of things to do at the moment. However work is breaking my fucking balls at the moment and making me want to die. I’m not really sure how they tie together – in fact they don’t, but I feel both sentences are necessary.

I’ve been staying at my Nan’s house for the past few days. Eating chocolate, watching great movies like ‘My Fair Lady’ and killing it at cards. I think I could actually play cards with my eyes shut. This would be a great party trick when I go on my next date with Billy Connolly,

The last thing I want to do is work and Katherine is in the fucking most foul, lazy mood there ever was, she also plays the worst music for the whole office to hear.

When I sell all my clothes, I plan to only wear this:
Peter Som Fall 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment