...
...
...

20100619

Phineas And Ferb

I was watching Saturday Disney (my usual Saturday Morning Routine) and as I was watching my favorite show - Phineas and Ferb - I thought why haven't I ever blog posted about this show before?? It's truely beyond amazing. So here I am.. Blogposting about what an amazing show it is.

It's about these two boys - Phineas and Ferb who everyday have a new adventure.
They are seriously the coolest two guys I have ever layed eyes on.
They invent things - but amazingly cool things.
Like today, they were playing this board game, and then they thought it was a bit boring, so they made a robot version of the game that they could get inside and control.
And they have a pet platypus named Perry who doubles as a secret agent.
Seriously, watch it, you won't be disapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment