...
...
...

20100630

Lonely Hearts

I’d like to hibernate away in the rain at the moment and go to bed.
I am deadly tired, but at the same time I don’t really want to go to sleep if given the option of not being at work and going home to bed.
I don’t really want to move at all to be honest, not even an inch.. I think it’s just one of those days.

On a positive note though (This is a glorious rarity in amongst the usual whining crap that usually gets posted) I just bought a new pair of Lonely Hearts velvet jeans from VG – www.violentgreen.com.au – they are AMAZING.
I think if I was to die, and be buried in pretty much anything from Lonely Hearts this season, along with a pair of Tristan Blair shoes, my life would be complete. All of it was outstandingly amazing!

Watch this video!


Here is some bits and pieces from the collection that I adored as well:



These are also the jeans I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment