...
...
...

20100601

Citris in the eye

Hey pals,

Today has been a reasonably good day.. I woke up and got a slurpie!
Yesterday Jeramiah and I went on a half-hearted road-trip to nowhere, which aside from the crappy road-trippin' was fun!
I've been able to stay awake for 12 hours, without needing a nap for 2 days now (except today)!
I'm on the road to recovery!

I've been meaning to post this for ages -
A couple of months ago, I made these 3D board things for my kind friend, using their photographs - www.jacoblambert.blogspot.com - and I took some photo's to show ya'll.
The photo's are taken off my phone though so they are pretty mc-crap-stein, but enjoy anyway!!

I put some tracing paper type material over the original boat photograph and then re-drew the boat and the sea. and both Captin' Jacob and Ruby the dog pertrude from the page.

This one has a trillion differant layers, and you can't see it here, but I drew vomit coming from Elliott's mouth.

This one is probably my least favorite, but it has a killer scenic photograph in the background!

This bad boy has all you'll ever need, the beach, Claudier Schiffer and a man scerinading you with guitar.
I put a clear plastic sheet over the background photo and re-drew the beach and all the people.
There isn't a light in the middle of the picture either, that's just the flash from ma phone.

So there's a good example of what I do at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment