...
...
...

20100527

Ohh man!

I went to the doctors today - my doctor is pretty cute - to get some antibiotics, and he tells me I have glandular fever not tonsilitus.
He also said that I had the most horrible looking tonsils he'd seen in a while, that was after I said 'my tounge is really gross at the moment, I can't swallow properly' and he said 'I make a living out of gross things, I look into ever discusting hole the body has to offer' then I did a charming alkward giggle.
He said it can take anywhere from 3 weeks to A YEAR to recover fully, depending on how much you rest.
I already have day-time television mapped out, and I have no one to play with, I don't know how much more of this I can actually take.
Being home is boring when there is nothing to do.
So.. here is my project for the next few days.. I'm going to try and take a photo of my tonsills and if it works, I'll post it.

The reason I thought I had tonsillitus is because 'it's about a 7 week illness, you get run down for 3 weeks, then you get inflamed glands, tonsils and achy-ness, and then once you have recovered from that, you get very fatigued'.

On the plus side, I did get a slurpy on the way home.. it was amazing.
I got the largest one that money could buy and it only cost me $3.20!

Also on the major plus side - because I have hardly eaten in 3 days, I've lost 20kilograms
Note: this may or may not be correct

No comments:

Post a Comment