...
...
...

20100529

Day 5

How is everyone on this lovely Saturday morning?

I'm starting to feel like I'm in a prison.. I've left the house twice in 5 days with mum's supervision, I've been wearing the same clothes since Monday night, if I'm good, I'm allowed visitors.

I JUST WANT TO DO SOMETHING

This is my average day at the moment:

9:30am - 10:00am - wake up
10:00am - 2:00pm - watch tv (there is generally a blog post in there somewhere as well)
2:00pm - 4:00pm - go back to bed
4:00pm - 10:00pm - watch tv
10:00pm - next day - go to bed

Unfortunatly it's not as exciting as it may sound.

So what's everyone else got planned for today?
What's happening in the world?
Who's done what?
Give me something to work with here.


I think because it's a lovely sunnyish day, I might read my book outside today.
On the plus side - I have worn my slippers and dressing gown prett much everwhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment