...
...
...

20100424

Pepper

Wowowie, today was so amazingly hectic.
I litterally did not stop, as much as my body wanted me to, and then when I got home, I saw the state of my room and a small tear trickled out of my dog Pepper's eye and we shared each other's pain.
She's the greatest dog anyone could ask for.
Note: I do not actually have a dog.

Other than that, things have been groovy.
After being inspired by a dear friend of mine's (not so) new and amazing haircut - www.anadiaz.wordpress.com- I decided to follow in her footsteps, and cut my hair, instead of waiting for the hair dresser.
NEVER CUT YOUR OWN HAIR
This was possibly the worst decision of the day, other than getting out of bed.
I don't like to brag, but it is litterally fucked.
I never knew I could destroy something so badly as I did tonight.

I should have learned this leason from many years of not going to the hairdresser, but alas, perhaps next time I will.

2 comments:

  1. What?!?! When did I ever suggest that you cut your own hair!??! Besides, I'm sure it's fine Chuck... a good trick is to wear an inappropriate outfit that takes all attention away from your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on Chuckas, i'm sure it's fine. if not, pin it back cos you always look great with it pinned back.
    mik

    ReplyDelete