...
...
...

20100412

Monster from the West

So I don't know if I told you, but a few days (maybe weeks?) who knows really, this girl who is doing this fashion blog came up to me and asked for my picture.
Because I am SUCH a lovely person, I said yes, which was funny, because I believe I am alkward at the best of times when it comes to 1. people I don't know and 2. getting my photo taken.

Anyway, here is it picture -
Note: These are also my new Deadly Ponies pants that I was raving about that I bought a few weeks ago from VG (http://www.violentgreen.blogspot.com/)

I checked out the blog and it looks like it is coming along very nicely - http://www.brisbanestreethearts.blogspot.com/
It would be worth your while to check it out

It also helps that the girl who runs it isn't a complete a-hole like so many people seem to be these days, on the contrary, she was very nice.

Well anyway, I have had THE most productive night tonight.. I semi-painted a canvas, I cut out cardboard thingy's for something that I will post a photo of later in life, I had a delicious non-parents dinner - baked beans on toast AND I saw my lovely friend Chloe whom I have not seen in ten million years.

Okay, I think that's pretty much all I have to say.
Oh yeah!!
I also did work ALL day today.  There was only about 5 minutes where I took a quick web-surfing break.
Actually now that I think about it, that's semi-lie. 
But I did do work for 99% of the day!

OH OH OH OH ALSO!!!
I got stopped in the street by an enviromentalist person, and I always try to be super nice to people like that, because they must get so many douchebags killing their soul all day.
Well anyway, I was running late from coming back from lunch and I was powerwalking and he stopped me, but at first I didn't know he was an enviromental guy at first, and anyway, I couldn't say 'listen buddy, I'm in a rush, fuck off, I'm not interested' so I thought I could just make our convosation as quick as possible.
Anyway, to try and get rid of him I said I would sign up, thinking all I had to do was sign a partition, HOWEVER he was like, awesome, all you have to do is pay $3.50 a week.

This came as a shock to me and I was like 'woah woah woah woah, I ain't paying non of ma mulah'.  Anyway, he tried to guilt trip me into it, and by the end of it I litterally said: 'Look, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't want to pay for something that I don't really care 100% about.  I do my bit for the environment ever single day.. I never litter, I always recycle - infact we have 3 recycle bins at work - I switch off appliances at the wall, I try my best to do what I can to help the environment and I don't think that someone like you should come along and tell me that I am poluting and ruining our earth.  I'm late for work, I told you from the begining that I didn't have time to talk, and I have been patient and I have told you my view on global warming, so if you don't mind, I have to go.'

It actually made me SO mad, that when I got back to work, I had to go to Katherine (my boss) and say 'can I talk to you about something work related because I know that if I don't vent soon I will explode into the hulk'
And she being the lovely person that she is, said yes and we both took some much needed time out to bitch about people that stop you in the street.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could like this post . **likes**
    saving the environment people + world vision people are on the same level as fitness first people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're famous Chuck!
    mik. x

    ReplyDelete