...
...
...

20100329

I just got back from lunch

That was the worst and the greatest all at once.
The worst because I had to semi-control myself the greatest because I bought the most wonderful pieces!
I actually couldn't believe how amazing everything was, I didn't see a single thing that I wouldn't buy. Karen Walker - amazing, Lover-amazing, Lonely Hearts - amazing, life in general after that experiance -amazing.
I could have infact died in store and I would have been happy.
After not visiting for a while I was back in my fantisy place of magical beautiful clothes!
In the end, I bought a Karen Walker top and a pair of Lonely Hearts pants (I will post tonight) which I thought was very responsible of me.
I also wanted to get this AMAZING Karen Walker ring, but I think I might try and slim down my fingers first.

No comments:

Post a Comment