...
...
...

20100326

I ate too much milkshake

Thank god it's Friday.
I have been dying all day with boredom, I think I have done about 2 hours worth of work.

Meanwhile.. I can't decide weather to buy these shoes or not.



Meanwhile also, I feel like the shittest employee ever.
We were going to have a frisby compotition at work this afternoon, but then someone from the other team broke their wrist so it got post-poned :(
I'm so bored, I'm so bored.
On the other hand though, my new blackberry is AWESOME.
I think I am in jeopardy of ignoring all my friends and family and starting a new, greater relationship with my phone.
I have always had the shittest mobiles ever, so I've never had this amazing-phone experience before. It's great.. I'm never going back.
Meanwhile, what's up for this weekend?
I think tonight I am going out for the first time in 4000 years with some of my friends.
Then it's Saturday Disney tomorrow, and then I feel like I am doing something on Sunday. I think I planned to put the day aside and do some sewing which I also haven't done in 4000 years.
Fuck my life, it's only 2:31pm. I still have another hour and a half untill I can leave.
I love love love my job, but I hate hate hate not being busy.
I'm a total stress head.
I like to think that I'm not, but I came to the conclusion at some point yesterday/this morning that I am.
In grade 12 it was super duper bad, but then I got it under wraps for about a year or so, but now it's slowly creeping back into place.
I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment