...
...
...

20090915

Well, well, well

You may have thought I had died, because I've left posting a wee bit too long, however I'm please to inform you that I'm alive and well.
What have I been doing? Where have I been?
Contrary to my earlier (much earlier) post, I have been run off my feet the last few weeks. Getting back into the swing of things after I broke my rib.
My beautiful beautiful Tristan Blair sandals came in :)
Unfortunatly, they are too tight for my naturally swollen feet.
But here is a picture anyway.

Size 37 if your interested ;)



I'm a bit of a smooth criminal tonight with all of my symbol emotions.

I am SO excited because on Saturday, I am going to Byron for a week, to just hang out with da fam and hopefully get some sun onto my bleeched white skin.

Hey, I was looking through my photo album and I found this photograph of my dad from a few years ago. If you know me, you'll probably see the family resembulance of creepyness, if not, it will give you some idea of the weirdo's that spend their time posting on blog sites.

HA! It made me laugh so hard. So hopefully it helped cheer up your long and lonesome day as well.

Song of the week:

Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
Okay, I feel like a total failure, my overall knowledge of technology is fairly low, therefore uploading a video from youtube is a lot harder than I initially thought.

Anyway, here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soioqrYorq4

I don't know if anyone else caught it, but some of the guys from Fleetwood Mac were interviewed on 60 minutes on Sunday night, so I dug out some of their albums hidden well within my limewire library. I have always had a secret girl crush on Stevie Nicks and her long lushus 70's hair.




Imagin waking up in the morning and seeing that lovely main of hair in the morning, I deffinatly would not be complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment