...
...
...

20090607

Well, another rainy day, looks like it's another day inside snuggling up in bed and reading my favorite book: a million little pieces by james fray.
On Friday, I had another stroke of luck.. I went into myer after work to get a new pair of stockings because mine had almost compleatly deteriorated, and as I was looking for the hosery department, I walked past Cue's section and found the winter coat that I have been looking for, for quite some time now.. ON SALE.
It's just a really simple dark grey woolen coat with buttons up the front and a little peter pan collar.
And on top of that, I really am starting to get ready for a cold, rainy winter, because I just started knitting a lovely woolen skaff last night.
So this will be me come July (the middle of winter)

No comments:

Post a Comment