...
...
...

20110508

I make no sense

As per usual, I have had a fucking excellent weekend.
I have partied with my friends, done a sufficient amount of stalking (marry me Ben), had a stall at suitcase rummage today with Kat, smiled and laughed and giggled more than I ever thought was possible.

I don't think life can get any better.
But I know when I enter the mess in my room + having to deal with cleaning it up my smile with turn upside down.  But not too much.

I also somehow have not found time to brush/wash my hair since Friday morning and I know having to deal with the dreads that have formed at the bottom will not be fun.

I'm sleepy.


I will post some photo's tomorrow, but right now I can't be bothered.


Also, I was at Lincoln's on wednesday night and we were watching some snowboarding video's and I was then shown this which makes me think what I am doing with my life and how I want to follow in their footsteps.








No comments:

Post a Comment