...
...
...

20110202

One more

It's been a pretty crazy last few days.
Weeks actually..

I had my TAFE orientation day on Monday and Tuesday which was fun.
I'm pretty excited to start!

Over the past few days I have been thinking back to this time last year.
What was happening and remembering how happy I was.
I can pretty much pinpoint what each day consisted of, but only over this week and last week.

Today, last year, I was at my Nan's house.
Tomorrow, last year, I will still be at my Nan's house.
On the 4th was Miranda's Birthday dinner (where Josh scared me with a gekko)
And on the 5th was the night I went out with Chloe and got my flower broken and stolen (it was given to us because it was 'ladies night'.
On the 6th I got stuck in the park in the middle of the night and watched the rain coming towards us on tin roofs.
On the 7th was my brother's birthday.
On the 8th was the first time I saw the Breakfast Club and the first time I had worn my TopShop boots.

I think I will always remember these two weeks (a year ago) because I can honestly say that they were the best two weeks of my life.
I don't know why.
I guess it was a mixture of everything.



I would love to pause time.

No comments:

Post a Comment