...
...
...

20110122

Big Day Out

Tomorrow is the big day.. the Big Day Out day that is.
So here's the story (from A-Z, if you get with me, you better listen carefully), or maybe just here's the story - My pal Bryan Ling who manages Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's (best known for there song Home [below]) asked me the other day if I wanted to interview the band for my blog.
I said HELL YEAH! and he said, cool, I will get you two tickets for Big Day Out (which may or may not be press passes) to come and hang out and conduct the interview process.

I'm pretty excited for a few reasons - I initially bought tickets, but then sold them because no one wanted/could afford to go with me and then this little ray of sunshine happened.

Dispite everything that has been going on, I have had a fucking great week this week!
I got into TAFE, I had my last day in the office, I have been hanging out with my friends, I am going to Big Day Out for freeskies, I got the contentment and the love that I have been lacking, I made two dresses (which I will be sure to post photo's of this week, because they are with out a doubt the best that I have ever made), I went out to dinner with VG last night too.

I can't wait for more glory to come!

I am most looking forward to seeing Ratatat, Tool, Iggy and the Stooges, Matt and Kim (which I have seen before and were amazing), Die Antwood and of course Edward Sharpe.
I would also quite like to see LCD Soundsystem, but I think that also all depends on timetables.

So what are you guys doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment