...
...
...

20101209

Hairy Harry

It occurred to me today, that with the unexpected shock of not getting into uni (causing an identity crisis) and the recent revelation of quitting my job (I will be leaving in January), I have no idea where my life is going.

Ask anyone I know well and they will tell you, I am a planner and a control freak.
Therefore this sudden spontaneity and subconscious erg to be irresponsible is completely going against my personality.
But to be honest.. I don’t care.

I’m so sick of always doing the same thing day in and day out. Surely this can’t be what life is? Or if it is.. this isn’t the life that I want.

I think that Jacob’s leaving has done wonders for me because I have had time to re-assess what it is that I want and where I want to be, without putting someone else before myself, which seems to be something I seem to do on a regular basis.

I don’t want to be the one in the gang that complains all the time (a trait that I am very good at) and I no longer will care what people think about me (this is most likely unachievable, but a gal can dream).

I say this inspirational speech now, but we all know tomorrow I will probably come back crying and regretting my decisions.
Hopefully not though..



I took this photo of Chloe last night, it's blurry as hell because it was too dark for the shutter speed, but I like the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment