...
...
...

20101105

Valentino

I’m pretty excited – I’m going to go and see Valentino tonight with Chloe and Meally.
Jacob and I have been meaning to go for ages, but his need to go surfing or stay at home always took priority.
But finally I am going!! Whoopie!

I was pretty worried it would be over already, but it closes on the 14th of November.
I’m not going to lie – I don’t really know that much about Valentino, nor will I pretend to.
I think the thing that I am excited about most, is just seeing the time and work that goes into a lot of his garments to make them as spectacular as they are (I’m sure that’s the same with any elite designer).

I will possibly take some photo’s with my phone/if I go home I will get my camera.

This is my favorite chair in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment