...
...
...

20101108

Sudoku champion.. here I come!

It has come to my attention over the past few weeks, that I have a memory like a pile of mud.

I’m not joking or trying to put myself down, it’s actually true.. it’s also pretty worrying to tell you the truth.

So, in order to preserve my memory a little bit (so when people ask me to do things I can actually remember), I have been doing a wee bit of research.
Over the next few weeks, I am going to make sure I get lots of sleep and eat lots of greens, as well as inhaling ‘Essential Oils of Sage’ each night to see if it makes a difference and I become the smartest person alive.
I have the memory of a rhino when it comes to events or what outfit I was wearing on what day, or even the daily schedules of my friends (the number of times I have reminded Jacob that he is already committed to something else three weeks in advance when he has failed to remember), but I can’t remember what it is that I do on a daily basis, or especially when I am at work, I struggle to recall whether I have or have not done a task that was required of me.

There is a plus side of this experiment is that I get to do crosswords and play Sudoku!!


From the same roll of film

No comments:

Post a Comment