...
...
...

20101123

Did you miss them?

After hearing horrible news of uni-failure yesterday, I contemplated throwing myself off the nearest cliff (Kangaroo Point you are oh-so-convenient!).. needless to say, I was rather upset.
However, instead of sitting around feeling sorry for myself like I usually do, I took action.
I called Chloe and my Mum for some loving and support, then I changed my QTAC preferences and I went and bought this book..

Which looks phenomenal!
I will succeed!

I have come to realise lately that being upset and feeling sorry for yourself gets you nowhere.
I don’t know about you guys, but I know that I have so many people in my life that I love and who love me in return, I have 2 great jobs, 2 great room mates, a loving family and a lot of shoes (<3).
So whenever I feel myself stressing (I’m a stress freak) I just think about these things and it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment