...
...
...

20101014

Thinking Thoughts

I was walking down the street, observing all the different people and I started thinking.
It’s so crazy that every different person in the whole entire world has thoughts in their head and even though I can’t hear them, they are still occurring, every single person in the whole world was a baby once, every single person goes to the toilet, according to the pamphlet I read at the doctors a little while ago, everyone who has slept with more than two people has genital warts, even if they haven’t ‘surfaced’.
What I think is the most amazing though of all those things is that everyone you pass in the street is going somewhere and doing something and when you pass them, you keep doing what you were doing, and they will carry on with what they were doing.

I don’t know if that made a huge amount of sense, and I don’t know if my brain is large enough to make it make more sense or to even fully comprehend the idea of it, but I had nothing else to post about so I thought ‘why not?’

No comments:

Post a Comment