...
...
...

20100906

Hi, Die

Boy oh boy.. today I wouldn't have time to kill myself, even if I wanted to.

I have taken on the tedious task of transferring music and files from my old computer onto my new computer.  It has most defiantly proved to a. take longer b. be a lot more painful than first thought.

I've been going for 2 hours or so and I'm not even half way though.  On the plus side though, it's been a good chance to a. edit some of my music b. re-listen to some great beatz that I had long forgotten about.
The most painful thing about the whole process it that my old laptop is horribly, horribly slow.
So slow in fact that it is almost impossible to get anything done in record time.

Anyway.. wish me luck.

(I'll do a post later on how the weekend was)


No comments:

Post a Comment