...
...
...

20100820

What will the rest of the afternoon hold?

I just went from being the happiest, most excited person in the world, to feeling like I want to die.
I am at the point where the joys of being over-tired are wearing off and the non-joys of being over emotional and irrational are falling into play.
I just want to go home and play with my new computer (hey guys, I forgot to tell you.. I got a Mac book on Tuesday!)(I also went on a scooter for the first time ever! – thanks Andrew Stone!)
I don’t feel like I have been in a normal un-tired mood in a good few weeks.
I know it shouldn’t be like this, but sleep is defiantly my last priority ever.. except for this morning, I didn’t really want to get up, but Jacob wet the bed.

Remembering that just made me smile the hugest smile.

So what’s on the cards for this weekend you ask? Not much.. I reply. I plan on spending all day tomorrow on my new laptop which I have had since Tuesday and not yet played on.. and then Sunday I might go for a drive or have a picnic or something.
I think this Saturday night I will stay in, or possibly go to the movies or something.
I’m getting pretty over going out, especially when there is limited great dancing tunes involved. It is always a plus when you meet lovely people though – which I must say is a frequent occurrence.

I am aware this post has no point or direction (neither do I really) but I am just trying to fill in time.. Who can blame me really?


NOTE: Jacob did not actually wet the bed.. it was a water bottle explosion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment