...
...
...

20100803

Hello Home

Tonight has been a good night, despite a few work-related frowns earlier this evening.
Holly - my brothers beautiful girlfriend - came over for dinner (my brother is in Sydney at the moment and has been for the past month) and it was really nice to see her again.
Once dinner was over, my Mum and Holly started playing the piano whilst my Dad had too much to drink, I on the other hand re-arranged my bedroom.

I wasn't sure it would work out and it was a lot harder than first predicted, but I am SO glad I did it!

It's in the same arrangement as it was during Summer (and I only have fond memories of last Summer) and as soon as the last piece of furniture was put into place I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I was home again.
I have no idea why this is, but the feeling was amazing.

It's still in it's not-yet-finished stages of tidiness.

Also, pardon my horrible photography skills

No comments:

Post a Comment