...
...
...

20100501

I'm the luckiest (man) lady around

Good evening friends, foes and followers from a-far.
I come bareing great news.
Over the past week, I have been falling asleep at the kitchen table in my lunch breaks at work, so I asked Katherine (my boss) 'are we allowed to do anything we want in our lunch breaks?' she replied, 'I don't see why not, it's your break', so I said, 'Can I make a bed under my desk George Kastanza style?' and she said '(laugh) as long as no one see's you'

AS LONG AS NO ONE SEES YOU!!
Can you believe it guys?

This has really revolutionised the way I will look at my desk.
I am going to get a pillow and a blanket going and I will probably need an alarm clock, so I know when my break is over.. but isn't that the greatest news you have ever heard?
Imagain all the things that have now been made possible.

She probably agreed because she doesn't actually think I will do it.
She clearly doesn't know me very well.

Marc Jacobs Fall 2010

This is THE MOST AMAZING outfit I will ever lay my eyes upon.
I would wear it to my grave

No comments:

Post a Comment