...
...
...

20100330

Today is going to be a great day!

I'm in the greatest mood today.
These last 2 days have been the best..
I bought new clothes, I was allowed to do and IOU at the train, I even convinced my parents to lower my board from $50 per week to $40.
AND to make things even groovier - I AM SEEING THE PIXIES TONIGHT!
YAAAARRRHHOOOOO!
-Que slow, centimental music -
Sometimes I think about it, and I realise that these really are the best days of our lives.
Days when we don't really have responsibilities.
We don't have to support a family.
We don't have to worry about the larger things in life.
We can mainly just concentrait on having fun and getting life started and having nice shoes.
Another thing I just realised whilst re-reading this - I actually cannot spell to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment